Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity is a faith based non-profit organization that provides developmental and spiritual services through a grass roots approach focusing primarily on orphaned and disabled children in Romania’s most under served communities, providing support not just on a one-time basis but through long-term relationships. Our organization operates 100% on volunteer-based work, ensuring that the entire amount of your donations is allocated to our programs that make a difference in the lives of those individuals most in need of help.
With the generous support and donations of our sponsors we are able to be involved in a few humanitarian projects in Romania, a complete list of our supported project can be found here. If you will like to help us please donate to our cause.
- Our Annual Soccer Tournament – 2015
- Our 5th Year Anniversary Gala
- Our 2015 Annual Charity Tennis Tournament
- The Social Settlement of Saint Onuphrius Project – Update
- The Rasca Project: The Joy of the Impoverished – Update
- The Giugiu Project: Physical therapy for children with developmental disabilities – Update
- The Chidren of Glodeanu – Update