Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity is committed to maintaining low administrative and fundraising costs so that more funds can go directly to helping orphan children from Romania. Over 90% of Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity’s resources are spent on humanitarian relief.
In order for our finances to meet the standards of accountability, efficiency and effectiveness, Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity maintains these controls:
- Financial Operations are supervised by the President, Finance Committee and auditors
- Periodic internal reviews conducted by the President and Board of Directors
Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity’s Tax Exempt Status
Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity is registered 501C3 tax exempt charity with the Internal Revenue Service.
How does Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity Function?
Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity will identify priority needs for orphan children and children with economic and social challenges in Romania. In collaboration with the local Orthodox Church and local nonprofit organizations that have proven ability to develop clear programs and have proven high levels of professionalism and transparency in their work SPOC will further support according to budget availability.
Projects are carefully supervised. No funds are disbursed without written legal agreements between Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity and our counterpart regarding project plans, monitoring of timelines and implementation, financial management, evaluation and reporting. All programs are evaluated and audited on an annual basis.
Saint Paraskeva Orthodox Charity operates and releases financial support ONLY through her local identified partners listed bellow:
- ASOCIAŢIA DE BINEFACERE “SFÂNTA IUSTINA”, Mărcuş, Covasnaa
- SOCIAŢIA PRO VITA “SF. BRANCOVEANU”, Valea Plopului, Poseşti, Prahova
- ASOCIAŢIA FILANTROPICĂ “SFÂNTUL ONUFRIE”, Florești, Cluj
- ASOCIAŢIA “MASA SARACILOR”, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj
- ASOCIAŢIA GAUDEAMUS 2003, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj
- ASOCIAŢIA „ROMÂNIA PENTRU VIAŢĂ”, Bucureşti
- ASOCIAŢIA „SFANTA SOPHIA – CREDINTA, NADEJDE SI DRAGOSTE”, Gagesti, Bolotesti, Vrancea
- ASOCIAŢIA SFANTA ECATERINA – CEL CE DA LUI ISI DA – Iresti, Vrancea
- ASOCIAŢIA FILANTROPICĂ CREŞTINĂ SFINŢII VOIEVOZI MIHAIL ŞI GAVRIL, Vatra-Dornei, Suceava
- FUNDAȚIA “BUCURIA CELOR NECĂJIȚI”, Râșca, Suceava,
- COLEGIUL SF. NICOLAE, Iaşi, Iasi
- SCOALA VARLAAM MITROPOLITUL, Iaşi, Iaşi
- ASOCIAȚIA MagiCAMP, Brănești, Dâmbovița
- ASOCIAŢIA DE SPRIJIN A COPIILOR HANDICAPAŢI FIZIC ROMANIA- FILIALA GIURGIU, Giurgiu, Giurgiu
- ASOCIAŢIA FEMEILOR ORTODOXE MIRONOSITE , Baia Mare, Maramures
- ASOCIAŢIA FILANTROPICA SF. IERARH IOSIF MARTURISITORUL, Baia Mare, Maramures
- PAROHIA “SFÂNTA ÎNVIERE”, Suceava, Suceava
- Copiii din PAROHIA SILISTEA, Dolhasca, Suceava
- Copiii din PAROHIA COZMESTI, Vaslui
- Copiii din PAROHIA HARTOAPELE DE SUS, Teleorman